Saturday, June 9, 2012

Yard Sale Finds

What does summer mean to me?
BBQs
Camping
Geocaching
Yard Sales!


Is there anything more exciting than finding classroom items at a yard sale??? Not for this gal!


Our town had its annual community yard sale a few weeks ago and I was able to pick up a few things for the upcoming school year.


I found 2 puzzles. One is about the five senses and the other is about body parts.




I can't believe I found a Melissa and Doug word work set for only $1! What a steal! I love yard sales!


Perhaps the most exciting thing that I bought was actually found in Vermont while I was visiting family...
With a quick fabric change, this will be the Author's Chair in my room next year! 

It will probably also act as my:
Mathematician's Chair 
Reader's Chair
Scientist's Chair
...and any other Chairs I may need!


Well, those are my finds so far. I plan on hitting as many yard sales as possible this summer. I'll share my treasures as I find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment