Friday, June 8, 2012

Well, here it goes...

I have a confession.


I've recently become slightly addicted to reading blogs that were created by other kindergarten teachers...


How did I start this addiction? Well, it stemmed so innocently from my other addiction...Pinterest! Seriously, how did I teach before Pinterest?! 


Since I'm pretty comfortable with most technology, although I'm not IN LOVE with using technology (I like to leave that to my techie husband), I thought I would give this whole blogging thing a try. 


I thought the end of the school year would be the perfect time to get my feet wet and start figuring it all out! Hopefully over the summer I can really get going and I'll be rockin' and rollin' by the start of the school year! 


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment